Week 4(2) - Experimental image making

First thing we did was make some texture papers with acrylics and charcoal, which we then used later. 
Drawing animals was a nice change, even though having more objects to draw is always a bit challenging.


This one was a continuous line drawing and even though the proportions aren't right and things overlap even when they shouldn't I like the overall look of it. I think I'm slowly learning to accept that some drawings are just not meant to be perfect.

The last drawing was very experimental. We used the textures we made before and used them in combination with dry media. I tried to find shapes in the textures that already resembled the shapes of the animals and use those instead of sketching the animals at some random place on the paper. I also found a part that looked a bit like hair outline so I used that too. I wasn't really sure what I was doing but the result is kind of good. 
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar