Week 6: gifs

This week we made gifs from our drawings. I knew you could make gifs in photoshop, but I've never tried it before. It was fun, they turned out pretty good (I think), but I know that if I'd spent more time on them they'd be a lot smoother. 

The first gif I made was of a flytrap...


                            



I was a bit worried about how this would turn out, but I like the result. 


Next I did a washing machine...


 I'm not as happy with this one, I think it's a bit rushed. What could also improve it is maybe a blinking light, or the whole washing machine could be shaking slightly.


I've also made a third gif - of a wave





It was a bit more complicated than the other two because the whole thing is moving. I think maybe I should've added some more frames to make it a bit slower in some parts. I've tried playing around with the timing in photoshop, but when some of the frames were there for longer than others it just looked like it was getting stuck in places which I didn't like. This was the best result I was able to get with what I had. I could've also added some more shades of blue to make the water look less flat.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar