Week 7(2) -

We started the lesson with some quick warm up sketches. I feel like I'm getting a bit better at capturing the pose even in a short time.

Here we drew the model 3 times from 3 different angles. It was very confusing at times, I didn't always know how exactly what I'm drawing looks like because it was mixed with the other drawings, but it was an interesting exercise. 

For the last two drawings I decided to work with coloured pencils, because I wanted to work in colour and work on shading. The first drawing didn't turn out too well. There are some relatively good parts, I think the legs are kind of good, but then the head is completely wrong. It is wrong proportionally, I don't think it's even positioned right, but because coloured pencils are hard to erase I could only try to draw over it to correct it, but even if I got it right at some point, it is now lost in the mess of lines. 

The second one is definitely better. There are still a lot of things that could use fixing, but at least it looks almost finished.
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar