Week 2 Homework - negative space


I really didn't know what to pick for this homework and I felt like none of the things I own would be suitable but then I ended up picking these 4. 

For my first object I chose scissors. Not very original, but it was a start. 
For my second object I wanted something slightly more challenging so I chose my cord extender and laptop lead. And challenging it was! It turned out to be way more complicated than I'd expected and I felt like giving up about halfway through as it was a complete mess. I'm not entirely satisfied with how it turned out, but I've done my best. 


My third object were my pliers. This is my favourite drawing from this task. I know it's not perfect, but I like it. 
For the last one I wanted something simpler so I drew some safety pins. 


Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar