Week 3 - Life drawing -proportions

As much as I try to focus on proportions in my drawings I know I rarely get them right. I also know proportions are very important and hopefully with practice I'll get better. I'm not used to planning and measuring my drawings and I should probably work on changing that. I think I can see improvement already but there is still long way to go. 

30min, pencil

The time ran out just when I started fixing one of her legs. I've noticed that legs are the most disproportionate part in my drawings in general.

 30min, pencil

 30min, pencil

I think her head is a bit too small in this one. I've spent a lot of time fixing her legs, but I don't think I've been very successful. 

 30min, pencil

This was a tricky one. I couldn't get her arms right and her leg looks a bit off too. 

60min, pencil

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar