Week 3 - collage

This week we did collages. My collage has kind of minimalist look to it which is unusual for me. It's actually a joke about one town in Slovakia - Vrutky. I found a train ticket to Vrutky and knew immediately I wanted to do something with that. It's hard to explain to someone who's never experienced Vrutky, but it's a very weird place. The popular theory is that nothing besides the train station is actually real and sometimes trains that are supposed to arrive just don't. And no matter how late your train is, if you're changing trains in Vrutky there's no way you won't catch the train. Like I said, to understand Vrutky you have to experience Vrutky. 


For our second task we had to create a character. This is not exactly what I had in mind, but it was fun anyway. I wanted her to have a long flower dress, but I couldn't find enough suitable flowers. She's a giant man-eating flower queen. Even though I don't usually do collages I had a lot of fun with them.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar