Week 2 Homework - Balloon

To practice timing a bit more we had to animate a balloon. I've decided to animate the long one instead of the typical one because I like the way it flies better. I've recorded a couple of videos of the balloon and then chose the parts that looked the best to use as a reference for the animation.
In one of the videos the balloon flew by real close to the camera and I've tried to recreate that in my animation. 
The balloon flew really fast so it was hard to tell where it was slower and where faster, but I've decided to make it slower in the loops and faster between them. One thing that definitely could've been slower is the part where the deflated balloon is falling to the ground.
The balloon didn't change its shape too much while deflating but I think it's still interesting because of how it stretches and bends. 


Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar