Week 3 - Sound

This week our task was to create an animation that would fit with a sound. I've chosen a sound of a firework. Animating the rocket was the easier part as it was very similar to the balloon I've animated the week before. The firework itself was a lot harder. I wasn't sure what to do where the fireworks meet so that was a bit chaotic but overall I think it's pretty good. I was also a bit worried the sound wouldn't fit, but it fits just fine so I'm quite happy with how this turned out.
I've used the squash and stretch principle in the beginning to make the rocket apear more dynamic. There's also a very short moment of anticipation when the rocket disappears in the distance before exploding into fireworks.


I have later decided to try how it would look with a dark background and white lines so I've inverted the pictures and here is the result.



At this point I figured I might as well add colour so I've played with it in photoshop a bit.


Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar