Week 5 - Patterns

This week we made patterns from our drawings. The process wasn't too difficult and the results are nice. 









Th first pattern is probably my favorite one. I was a bit worried that it would look like square tiles, but because of how I've placed the snakes and jellyfish, it looks fine.


This one looks a bit boring in my opinion. Maybe I could've tried colouring it to make it better. 



I've tried several versions, but I should've played with placement more.


 This was a line drawing too, but I coloured it in photoshop. Maybe it would look better with a background or some other objects inbetween.






Here I've added background. I guess it would look better with one more fish in the middle





 This is the last pattern I did. 




 And here is my patterned snake.




Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar