Week 3(2) - Anatomy, skelletons

In this lesson, besides the model, we also had a skeleton. I think it was a lot more difficult to draw the skeleton because a whole person can be seen as one shape, as a single object, but a skeleton has a lot more shapes and details. So even when I was trying to just draw the most important parts, there were still too many elements. The drawings could've definitely been worse, but I consider them to be some of my weaker work. 

The firs thing we did was drawing with a candle. I didn't like this very much because I couldn't see what I'm doing and I didn't have much control over the drawing. Obviously, I wasn't expecting the results to be masterpieces, but I was hoping for them to at least look vaguely humanoid.



This one was very hard to draw because of the overlapping of the model and the skeleton. I've spent most of the time on the skeleton and only at the end remembered the model is there too.

I didn't plan this one properly and the feet got cut off. It doesn't look like that much of a problem, but it wasn't intentional so it bothers me that it happened. 
 
This was the last drawing and I think also the best one. I thought it was a very dramatic pose and would look good with highly contrasting shading that would make it look more dramatic and I feel like I have achieved that. 

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar