Final Animation

This is my and Karolina's final animation. 
The requirement was a 30 second video, but we've decided to go for almost 1 minute.
It was definitely very challenging and we're happy that we've made it this far, even though we've had to cut a couple seconds from the end (it's about 17 seconds shorter than our animatic)



The work was divided as follows:
1 wave: Karolina
2 waves: Me
Vacuum cleaner: Karolina
Cortina: Me
Coffee pot: Karolina
Gun: Me
I just wanna be yours: Me
Heart, chains: Karolina
Heart, shattering: Me
Maybe I just wanna be yours: Karolina

We divided the animation in this way to give it a more seamless feel and so that we both got to basically do all kinds of elements in the animation.

Here is the non-inverted version of the animation


You may notice that the wave and beat are not in sync and that's because I forgot to put a line after each repetition of the cycle, but that's been fixed and the final version is as accurate as we could get it.

The hardest part of animating this turned out to be fitting things into certain time frames...before, if I did more frames than I'd planned I just had more frames. The gun was particularly tricky because there was very short time after the shot to "unravel" it into straight line again.

Overall I'm happy with what we've achieved. There's always room for improvement, but we've both done the best we could.



Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar