Week 1 - Portrait speed drawing

When I came to the class for the first time I didn't really know what to expect. Portraits are so far out of my comfort zone I rarely even attempt them, but I actually enjoyed the exercise. Though at first I was a bit stressed because I was worried my drawings wouldn't be good enough, the blind drawings were the breaking point after which I was mostly trying to have fun with what I was doing instead of trying to make everything look perfect.
Emily, 20min, pencil
Charlie, 10min, pencil

Charlie, 5min, pencil
                                               
Charlie, 2,5min, charcoal

                                                       Kayleigh, 5min, blind drawing

Jess, 3min, blind drawing
Jess, 15min, semi-blind drawing

Jess, continouos line, pen

Jess, both hands
Megan, 15min, right handed
Alex, 20min, pencil


Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar